Ranox provide help with your problems
Please follow the correct procedure for spray gun clean at all times. If the spray gun is dropped or collided, the spray gun will be damaged.ROXGEN summarizes the possible situations of the spray equipments, and the corrective actions.
SPRAY GUN CLEAN PROCEDURE
- Clean the spray gun passage with solvent until no paint residuals are found.
- Dismantle air nozzle and fluid needle after each operation. Be sure to dismantle fluid needle then air nozzle in order.
- Immerse fluid needle and air nozzle in the solvent then clean the parts with brush.
- Do not submerge entire spray gun in solvent.
- Clean the air cap with brush.
- Dry the cleaned parts and gun body with air duster.
- Assemble fluid nozzle first, then fluid needle. Reversible assembly may damage fluid nozzle and fluid needle.
- Automatic Spray Gun
Medium pressure spray gun is suitable for automatic spraying equipment. There are various nozzle calibers available for selection according to customized.Read More
- Pressure Pot tanks
Decompression pressure tank is made of stainless steel, ranging from small capacity 2L to large capacity 120L with CE, directive 2014/68/EU certified.Read More
- Spray Gun Accessories
Suitable for cup spray guns, gravity plastic cups and aluminum cups. It can pick up gravity aluminum cups or plastic cups depending on user’s needs.Read More