Ranox Provides Help with Your Problems
Please follow the correct procedure for spray gun clean at all times. If the spray gun is dropped or collided, the spray gun will be damaged. ROXGEN summarizes the possible situations of the spray equipment and the corrective actions.
SPRAY GUN CLEAN PROCEDURE
- Clean the spray gun passage with solvent until no paint residuals are found.
- Dismantle air nozzle and fluid needle after each operation. Be sure to dismantle the fluid needle then air nozzle in order.
- Immerse fluid needle and air nozzle in the solvent then clean the parts with a brush.
- Do not submerge the entire spray gun in a solvent.
- Clean the air cap with a brush.
- Dry the cleaned parts and gun body with an air duster.
- Assemble the fluid nozzle first, then the fluid needle. The reversible assembly may damage the fluid nozzle and fluid needle.
Automatic Spray Gun
Medium pressure spray gun is suitable for automatic spraying equipment. There are various nozzle calibers available for selection according to customized.Read More
Pressure Pot tanks
Decompression pressure tank is made of stainless steel, ranging from small capacity 2L to large capacity 120L with CE, directive 2014/68/EU certified.Read More
Spray Gun Accessories
Suitable for cup spray guns, gravity plastic cups and aluminum cups. It can pick up gravity aluminum cups or plastic cups depending on user’s needs.Read More